When reporter Rachel Armstrong writes a story that reveals the identity of a covert CIA operative, the government demands that Rachel reveal her source. She defies the special prosecutor and is thrown in jail. Meanwhile, her attorney, Albert Burnside argues her case all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Cast of Nothing But the Truth
Nothing But the Truth Reviews
Watch Nothing But the Truth Videos
- Nothing But The Truth
- Nothing But The Truth: Off The Record
- Nothing But The Truth: I'm Writing A Story
- Nothing But The Truth: What Can I Do For You?
- Nothing But The Truth: If You Can Sleep At Night
- Nothing But The Truth: This Is A Big, Big Mistake